- A wooden white stained oak wall can give your room a whole new look thanks to the natural vibrant wood pattern. Combined with darker walls or furniture, a white stained oak ribbed wall provides a lovely contrasting effect. The grain of white stained oak is usually straight, but can also be wavy, which gives the wood an interesting variation.
- Our architect-designed white stained oak acoustic panels for walls and ceilings are carefully handcrafted in our production facility and consist of the finest oak veneer on black MDF attached to a custom-made acoustic felt made from recycled plastic.
177,00 CHF – 237,00 CHF
|Type of wood|
|Color of the acoustic felt|
|CHF / m²|
SKU: N/A Category: Wooden Acoustic Panels
- The acoustic felt to which the ribs are attached is 9mm thick and sound absorbing, creating a more harmonious and comfortable environment in the room.
- Our acoustic panels are tested at the RISE research institute:
- If you mount our acoustic panel on 45mm beams with insulation in between, you will achieve sound class A, the best available sound class, which corresponds to very good sound conditions.
- If you mount the acoustic panels directly on the wall, they achieve sound class D, which also provides a clear improvement in the sound environment.
- Veneer and black MDF together create a natural depth that gives an exclusive feel to the home.
- All wood comes from FSC certified suppliers which guarantees that it is responsibly managed for the benefit of people and the environment.
- Colour variations can occur and are completely natural as wood is a natural material.
- The acoustic panels are sold in three different lengths: 2400x600x22 mm, 2700x600x22 mm and 3000x600x22 mm, but can easily be cut to other sizes or assembled and joined. The width of the individual ribs is 27 mm and the distance between the ribs is 13 mm.
- The product is designed to provide a seamless and easy installation of your ribbed wall, as the acoustic panel has a matt overhang on one side and a ribbed overhang on the other.
- If you are installing the panels free-standing in the room, you will need closing strips. For mounting directly on the wall, use the 22mm closing strips, for mounting on crossbars, use the 67mm closing strips.
- A suitable mounting screw can be found here “Link to screw“.
- For detailed instructions have a look at the installation guide
- Delivery time: 2 weeks.
|PayPal: With PayPal we offer you one of the most popular payment methods.
You will be redirected to the PayPal page during the ordering process.
|Credit Card: Of course, you can also pay conveniently with your credit card.
Please prepare the card data before the payment process.
|Twint: With more than 4 million registered users, TWINT is the leading payment app in Switzerland.|